Friday, April 18, 2008

Kiss me like ya love me!

The girls and I have this new thing we've been doing for a few weeks now. One night when I tucked them in I smothered kisses all over their faces really fast. They both laughed hard. Now they say "kiss me like ya love me" when they want to be smothered.

The bed time routine gets so tedious to me. It takes forever and each kid wants a book read to them in their bed by themselves. Plus the "I'm thirsty", I have a headache, I forgot something downstairs, can you get it for me?" Tuck me in again, blah blah, blah....with 4 kids it can go on forever! But I'm trying to not let it annoy me but to enjoy it for as long as they will let me. I think it's something they will always remember about childhood, being tucked in at night and loved on for a moment.

No comments: